Tap This Link Ltd. provides technologies and services which allow people to connect. Tap This Link Ltd., integrates social media platforms on a webservice and allows this integrated function to be used by its customers.
- These Terms and Conditions also apply to Electronic Communications of Tap this Link Ltd.
- This terms and conditions will be read in conjunction with the Disclaimer and any Agreement, or contract struck between Tap This Link Ltd. and you.
- Tap This Link Ltd. may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amendment to its website prior to the effective date of change.
- “You” means you, the customer.
- “Service” means any service provided by us or any event hosted by Tap This Link Ltd.
- “Product” means any product provided by us, website optimisation and design, and production of information tool.
- “Electronic Communications” means any electronic communications sent by us to you or by you to us such as emails relating to billing or payment notices and other communications regarding your Service.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- All content included in or made available through any Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Tap This Link Ltd. or its content suppliers and protected by Trinidad and Tobago and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Service is the exclusive property of Tap this Link Limited and protected by Trinidad and Tobago and international copyright laws.
- All other trademarks not owned by Tap This Link Ltd. that appear in any Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Tap This Link Ltd. (please review our disclaimer).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMPLAINTS
- Tap This Link Ltd. respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The governing law will be the law of Trinidad and Tobago.
- By the use of Tap This Link Ltd. services you submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Trinidad and Tobago.